Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break Frenzy - Fishing Day 3

From Casa Carolina's vantage point up the hill I can look down on the boats anchored in the bay as well as see about 20 miles across to the town of Parrita. What a beautiful sight! I hear howler monkeys. I hear Fred and Ethel, our resident parrots. I can see the two Frenzy boats, the 35 that we started this whole gig with as well as the new 43, our platform for 3 days of great fishing this week.


The new Frenzy 43


Yesterday was no exception. We again went out about 30 miles to some beautiful cobalt blue water and started pulling teasers. Before long we started raising fish. We picked at them all day long and by the end of the day we had seen some incredible action, raising about 12 and catching 5 sailfish.


Benji with a beauty of a fish and Joseph on the leader.

On the way in we totaled our catch for the week at 15 sailfish, 5 yellowfin tuna, 2 wahoo and 1 dorado. Everyone agreed that the fishing has been awesome! After a wonderful dinner at El Gran Escape restaurant the tired anglers hit the hay early.


Captain Jose, mates Marco and Will and the band of tired anglers.


So that ends our fishing here in Quepos. We are headed back to Carolina tomorrow. We all have plenty to do back home for sure like prepare to graduate high school and me, I think I'll start packing again! 

High flyer!

Next week my fishing partner, Kerwin, will be here staying in Condo Del Mar with his family. They will be fishing a few days and no doubt enjoying some of the great fishing we have experienced this past week and all year long. Kerwin I am passing the blog over to you for a week!

The Spring Break Frenzy continues ...

Jamie
www.FrenzySportfishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment