Sunday, March 20, 2011

A note from Dan Ross

Dan Ross is the owner of Dan Ross Sportfishing. He is kind enough to send us clients from time to time and recently sent me this via e-mail:

"Hello Jamie, I am off and running this morning, but wanted to take the time to send this quick note to you.  Myself and my clients were amazingly impressed with your Frenzy crew yesterday.  I have fished all my life, the last 12 years here in Costa Rica and the15 years before that in Guatemala, learning how to fly fish for sails and marlin.  Your crew was leaps and bounds above every other crew I have ever fished with.  Marco is a jewel of an individual and made us all tired just by watching him work!  Mako is also awesome, and along with the captain Jose, they make a great team.  I think I will give up on competing in the fly tournament, we don't have a chance against that team, haha.  Anyway, what a great day, thanks so much and I will be working hard to book you guys some more.

Dan Ross - Owner
Dan Ross Sport Fishing"

It is always great to hear from clients and booking agents that they have had a great time fishing with us on the FRENZY. A successful day on the water takes a lot to put together and our team is always working hard for our clients.

There are a huge pile of fish hanging around Quepos so come on down! Contact Willy Jimenez for reservations.

The Frenzy continues...

Jamie Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment