Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break FRENZY 2009 - Day Six


It was a day of roosterfish again. This time I was out with Joseph and his crew of Bosie, Emily and Mary. The first hour we caught sardines for live bait then headed down to my favorite roosterfishing hole in Dominical. The tide was low, which I like for roosterfishing, and we were rewarded with 3 nice roosterfish by 10:30 am. Emily and Bosie caught their first roosters and Joseph caught one as well.


By 11 the girls were thinking about lunch by the pool so we took them back to Quepos and headed back out for a few hours around the rocks near Manuel Antonio. Bosie and I both caught nice roosters in the afternoon. For the day we released 6 and missed a few bites as well.


Tomorrow I am taking Joseph and Bosie back to the deep water to chase billfish while the girls go to the park to jet ski. All this as the Spring Break FRENZY continues ...!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment