Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break FRENZY 2009 - Day Three



Yesterday I took Charlotte and three of her friends out on the Frenzy looking for billfish and some dorado for dinner. The dorado never showed but the girls caught 3 sails. Should have been more cause we raised about 10 and got 6 bites! Go figure. Although Charlotte has been fishing with me all her life, yesterday was the first day offshore for the other girls. They all enjoyed the thrill of catching their first billfish and are looking forward to their next day offshore.

Last night we all went to dinner at our favorite restaurant, El Gran Escape in downtown Quepos. We started off with calamari and sushi and went on from there. The food is always fabulous, the frozen margaritas always refreshing and the service couldn't be better. My pargo entero was "off the hook". We took some of Marsha's famous deserts back to the house where they were quickly consumed.

Today my son Jose and three of his friends are out there so we'll see what their report is when they return this afternoon. And now if I can get the girls up I'll see what they want to do today! Probably back down to the park for more trinkets and lunch. Whatever they decide I'm game 'cause everyday there is something to do here.

Stay tuned as the Spring Break FRENZY continues ...

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment