Monday, April 6, 2009

spring Break (the Steffen's) Day 3

As you can see from my posts, I'm about a day behind.  Day 3 was another day relaxing  by pool and soaking up some sun.  We got time to visit with Willy and his wife Jamie.  Ian has learned to swim all the way across the pool without his life jacket.  My pictures are going to be tougher since Ian dropped my camera and it's toast.  I will see if I can get some from other cameras.

 We have been seeing Monkeys every day and have seen all three species.  I think the Howlers were sleeping in the trees by the condo since they sounded very close.  Lisa has found a dog.  It is a Chihuahua and now she wants to adopt it.  It's name is Paco.  She is driving me loco about this dog.  Just ask Willy.

Fishing report from yesterday.  A lot of fish in the teasers but not many biters.  I went to the dock to meet the boat and I ended up giving Danny Smith and his son a ride back to their hotel. His son is catching all the fish and Dad says he is having a great time watching him do that.  They plan on going rooster fishing tomorrow.  We will make our decision based on their reports.  I can't wait!!
       
Olivia and I then gave a ride to two British girls  back to Quepos.  They had just completed high school and were taking time before college.  They are spending 6 months traveling Central and South America and doing volunteer work.  Olivia had fun talking with them.  Their favorite place so far......Manuel Antonio!

Off to Rico Tico for Chicken Nachos!!!!!!

Kerwin  

1 comment:

  1. Kerwin tell all my friends down there "Hello" for me. Thanks for the birthday wishes Saturday. Y'all have a great time!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete