Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break (the Steffen's) Day 7





Time flies so fast and it seems that here, it goes at light speed.  We spent a wonderful day at Casa Carolina.  Lounging in the pool, checking out the sloth in the tree and feeding the Iguanas.  Lizbeth made us her famous guacamole for lunch (I watched so hopefully I can make an attempt of it at home).  Lizbeth has promised us her gallo pinto (a traditional Costa Rican dish) for breakfast.  Please excuse my spelling because me Espanol es muy malo.

We made a return trip to El Gran Escape' for dinner.  I got some pictures of Olivia and her fly that she caught her first sailfish with.  Marsha and Christal have mounted it in their wall of fame.  That's correct, I don't have a fly on that wall either.  I just don't rate the way Olivia does.  It was a sad time as I said good bye to Marsha and my many friends that work at the restaurant as I probably won't return until Christmas time.  (Thanks Marsha for telling me that some one is reading my posts!)

I failed to include a picture of the beach at Playa Arco yesterday but found one on Amy's camera today.  Tomorrow is our last day and it feels like we got here yesterday.  If you need any information from me about Costa Rica or the Northwest U.S., feel free to contact me at Kerwin@Frenzysportfishing.com

The Frenzy report from today was 3 sailfish and everyone had another wonderful day on the boat.  Tomorrow they are planning another trip off-shore and then will change to in-shore on Sunday.

Willy called me from the airport and I spoke again with Danny Smith from Charleston.  Danny told me how much he and his family had enjoyed their trip and that they are looking forward to returning to Costa Rica and fishing on the Frenzy!

My final fishing report will be tomorrow as we leave on Sunday morning.  Does anybody know what the temperature is in Gig Harbor or if it's snowing?

Kerwin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment