Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break (the Steffen's) We're Home!




Yesterday we said good-bye to Donielle and Casa Carolina.  Misael and Willy transported us to the airport for our return trip.  We caught an earlier flight to Houston than scheduled but couldn't get an earlier flight home from there.  As you can see from the pictures, the girls returned to civilization by plugging in their technology gadgets.  Jeff and I managed to stay on vacation a few more hours.  We arrived home early this morning to a balmy temperature of 43 degrees.  This morning I thought about putting on my thermal underwear, rain gear, and going fishing.  Then I realized it was a nightmare, rolled over and went back to sleep.

I did get an update on the fishing report.  The crew went out Easter Sunday and fished a half day.  They landed 3 Roosters.  They then took the clients on a snorkeling tour somewhere around the park.

I did make a mistake on the previous report.  It was 7 sailfish and 2 Mahi.  I guess the Mahi both weighed 60-65 pounds!!  I'll be interested to hear the reports from the boat as the clients from Wyoming finish their last two days of fishing.

The Frenzy Continues!!

Kerwin  

No comments:

Post a Comment